Thursday, October 8, 2015

The 250 miles- Thick Balls Ride

Don´t think, that I would do that again ..... definetely not my kind of ridin´bikes .... I was not really happy and much too tired afterwards ....

Three fuckin´rules at that THICK BALLS RIDE:

1) There are no rules
2) Don´t care about people, cars, inner cities ...better care about NOTHING .....
3) NEVER go under 100 mph, regardless where you are ....

Guido http://www.morgenroethe.de/ was so nice, to borrow me his TC-Road Glide with Street Glide- fairing  ...many thanx for that, man ! ...and off we went .... I was so glad, when I was home again ...hihihihihi.....

 Guidos´s hardtailed and self- built FXST- Chopper

 Guido´s mapped Sporty ´72
 Guido´s Titan (now sold !)


 "My" borrowed "3 rooms, kitchen, bathroom" .... hahahaha ....
 Dieter´s FXR with 96"S&S- motor: FOR SALE for 10.000 Euros ! Fast as fuck !




 Nothin´but fast ...but really ugly ... this crappy piece of shit is NO Harley !!!















 Andy´s hotel is a castle ....


 ...and Andy´s private house is a fuckin´castle, too ...hihihihihi.....










It´s sooo great, being home, again ...hahahahaha.....

No comments: